Roberto De Zerbi has delivered the latest injury news update on his Tottenham team ahead of a crucial Premier League clash against Chelsea.
Focus is set to turn to Tottenham Hotspur’s clash with Chelsea in the Premier League following their 1-1 draw with Leeds United at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
With everything still to play for, Roberto De Zerbi will be hoping to secure a result with two games left before the Premier League season comes to an end.
A defeat for the Lilywhites here could prove detrimental to their survival hopes should West Ham United win, as Tottenham’s fate would no longer be in their own hands.
However, a draw will keep Spurs above the dotted line, while a victory coupled with a West Ham defeat could see Tottenham secure safety before the final game of the season.
Tottenham injury news ahead of Chelsea clash
Coming into this clash with Chelsea, Roberto De Zerbi has now provided an injury update on his Tottenham squad.
The Spurs boss does not have any fresh injury concerns, which comes as a major boost given the number of injuries Tottenham have had to deal with in recent months.
MORE SPURS STORIES
Spurs were also handed a huge lift last time out as James Maddison made his long-awaited return from an ACL injury after spending more than a year on the sidelines.
The England international will once again be in contention to feature against Chelsea, although it remains to be seen whether he starts the match.
Nonetheless, the usual absentees remain sidelined, with Dejan Kulusevski, Mohammed Kudus, Wilson Odobert, Ben Davies, Xavi Simons and Cristian Romero all unavailable.
De Zerbi also revealed previously that a return against Leeds United came too soon for Guglielmo Vicario, while Dominic Solanke was said to be recovering well.
Ahead of the Chelsea clash, the Tottenham boss has now provided the latest update on his squad. Speaking to Football.London, he said: “Vicario is available to play. I decide tomorrow.
“Solanke is not good yet. Not available. He feels something, and I don’t want to take the risk for this game. We hope for Sunday, he can be available for one part of the game.”